2 confit duck legs
1 red capsicum
1 red onion
1 pak choy
1 small bunch of coriander
1 packed of egg noodles
garlic & ginger
- First, you need to shred the duck and remove any fat.
- Then start by making the sauce. In a bowl mix 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce, 2 tablespoons of sesame oil, 3 tablespoons of shaoxing, 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, 2 teaspoons of minced ginger, garlic, and sambal olek. Mix together
- Finely slice all the vegetables trying to keep them an even size and remembering the thinner they are, the quicker they will cook. Once the vegetables are prepped it’s time to get cooking.
- Heat up some oil in the pan and put your onion and carrot in the pan first.
- Cook for one minute before adding the capsicums, pak choy and duck. Cook until they begin to soften then add the noodles and warm through.
- Once slightly warm add the sauce to coat the noodles. Adding the sauce will increase the temperature of the dish.
- Turn off the heat and finish with some picked coriander and serve.